[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:50:51 IDT 2012

Is your eating out of control?Can't stick to that diet any longer?Tired of losing weight, only to gain it back again, and then start the whole cycle again? If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, then we've got the answer for you.  We've been there, done that, and are ecstatic that we don't have to do that/go there any longer! Patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous, we use the same 12 steps & 12 traditions, changing only the words alcoholic and alcoholic to food and compulsive overeater.
There are no dues or fees, only a voluntary contribution.  The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively. Our weekly Sunday night at 8:30 PM meeting continues, but the location has changed.  For information, please call Michal at 052-832-7723. OA ~ the easier, softer way!