[RBS] RBS GELT CENTER - ONE STOP SHOP

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 17:03:36 IDT 2012

BS"D

Dear All:

As clients already know – the RBS GELT CENTER is your ONE STOP SHOP for ALL your financial needs.

Take, for example:

All Major Currency Cash Exchange – ONE STOP SHOP
Check Cashing – ONE STOP SHOP
International Wire Transfers – ONE STOP SHOP
Shekel Transfers – ONE STOP SHOP
US$ Check providing Services – ONE STOP SHOP
PayPal - ONE STOP SHOP
Credit Card cash withdrawals (up to 12 monthly payments) - ONE STOP SHOP
Locking the RATE with forward contracts for MOSDOT or Major purchases - ONE STOP SHOP
UNBEATABLE PRICES – ONE STOP SHOP!
UNBEATABLE SERVICE – ONE STOP SHOP!!

NEW **** SHLIACH SERVICE  - please call us for details **** NEW

RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center, around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Donna building which houses Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee, Klalit, and Leumit;
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on Fridays and Erev Chag.
When the days are short and Shabos comes in early - we will be closing the doors at noon on Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 1532 992 6308, our email address is info(at)RBSGeltCenter.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by appointment.
We are a one stop solution for all of your money management and personal banking needs.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best regards -

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron
RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services - Local - Trusted - On-Time
Nahal Nitzanim 1; RBSA Shopping Center
voice: 02 992 3719
fax: 1532 992 6308
email: info at rbsgeltcenter.com