[RBS] Craft ideas for the summer

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:23:29 IDT 2012

Don't panic about your day of rotating camp or that your kids will be home in this heat, I can help you

Paverpol is a unique craft medium that can be used to turn recyclable or inexpensive materials into works of art so it is IDEAL for camps or craft activities over the summer with bored kids at home.

All year round we offer a BS and RBS discount and until the end of August we are offering a further 10% discount on the DISCOUNTED PRICE!!

AND we are offering a FREE tutorial with every purchase of a 1 litre tub.

ANY tutorial from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=6344570

Check out our website http://www.paverpolisreal.com or call 999 2735 for more details. The prices are discounted from the website prices.

Camps, ask us about our bulk buy discounts too

--
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com