[RBS] Need a baby sitter urgnt for wensday

judith juditht4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 15:08:03 IDT 2012

I need a babysitter urgently for wensday from around 1330-1400 till as late as possible.
The baby sitting will involve taking care for seven kids and a bit of cleaning up after they go to bed.
I will consider having two friends to do the baby sitting. I will pay 25 shek for one baby sitter and 40 for two.
Please let me know ASAP at either 9922249 or email me. We live in the dolev area.
Judith treisman
RBSA resident