[RBS] SEEKING: Apt/rooms in RBSA for guests on 10 Aug Shabbos Eikev

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jul 24 16:53:27 IDT 2012

Shabbos Parsha Eikev
10/8/12

We are having Shabbos Sheva Berachos at our house and are looking to find
places for out-of-town guests to stay.
Ideal would be an apt where a family is going away or if you have an extra
guest room in your house.

We live at the bottom of Luz on HaYarkon in RBSA so ideally we are looking
for places near our house. Air Conditioning is a must.

If you can help or know of something, please email me.

Thanks-
Riki