[RBS] Free Hebrew Lesson by Ulpan La-Inyan RBS

Naftali naftali at ulpan.com
Wed Jul 25 11:56:10 IDT 2012

We're excited to invite all the residents of RBS and environs to an open-house demo of our Ulpan classes.
Our lessons are specially designed to help you start conversing in Hebrew without wasting time. Our classes are small and friendly so as to give you a lot of individual attention. In RBS, we're hoping to offer 75-90 minute classes that will meet 3-4 evenings a week.
The open house will take place on August 1st on Dolev St. (sign up to receive the exact location) between 7:30-9:30 PM. We'll demonstrate our method and conduct a Q&A session.
To sign up please fill out his form: http://tinyurl.com/d99643l
Yours,
Naftali schindler
Ulpan La-Inyan