[RBS] BAGELS on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 12:23:33 IDT 2012

Bagels for Seudat Mafseket or to break the fast -

SPECIAL OFFER - 4 NIS instead of 4.5 NIS

Why a Saidels Bagel is one of the the best bagels in the world - A perfect bagel is one with a "crackling" crispy crust, a chewy interior, a yeasty taste, a tiny bit sour and with a mild hint of sweetness. A perfect bagel is boiled before it is baked. This contrast of textures (crispy/chewy) and tastes (sweet/sour), makes the perfect bagel.

Saidels bagels are hand made from beginning to end, from the mixing, through the shaping, the hand boiling and finally the baking. We use sourdough natural yeast to provide the sweet/sour balance and 10% stone ground organic whole wheat flour to add an extra level of textural complexity and, of course, health to the bagel. Finally, we bake our bagels in a brick oven to get that crackling, crispy crust.

We deliver to Ramt Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

This summer, during the months of July and August, Saidels Bakery will once again be conducting our popular baking workshops for children, adults and the entire family.
The topic of this year's family workshop is "Flatbreads From Around the World".

Partial update on available dates for workshops this coming week:
Tuesday 31st July - afternoon. Bilingual workshop (mostly English)
Wednesday 1st August

For more information, to register or to inquire about other dates, please call us at 09-7941222

Shabbat Shalom & Tzom Kal
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222