[RBS] dearest parents

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:46:23 IDT 2012

The volunteers of Sayeret Horim are running into more and more anlgo
teens who are not"finding their place".
There are also more and more Israeli teens like this too, and more and
more frum teens outside of Israel with the same problems.  The
relevance of  this posting is that these children' parents often have
trouble navigating the system themselves due to cultural and language
issues, and might not know where to turn for help.

We want to organize a support group for parents IN ENGLISH.
As part of our preliminary research, we want to get an idea of how
many parents / couples would be interested in such a support group,
run with assistance / professional supervision of the "Ir L'lo Alimut"
professionals.

re cost: I do not know to what extent it can be subsidized at this time.

if you don't want to answer me personally , please just send an email
to Shlomi Revivo stating that you would be interested in a parents'
support group in english.
his email address is "Shlomi Revivo" <shlomi at bshemesh.co.il>

much siyata dishmaya and  hatzlaha to us all

chana