[RBS] Desperately seeking donations for 5-year old boy

Mark Chass mchass at arrowtelsystems.com
Wed Jul 25 16:42:03 IDT 2012

Baruch Hashem, enough money has already been raised and no more donations
are needed (although the Givat Sharret Chesed Committee would be happy to
accept amounts large and small - I believe it is short on funds right now
and it does a great job of helping people in the community).

Thanks to all who contributed.