[RBS] "Shoah" -"Unheeded Cry"-"Thy Brother's Blood"

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:35:52 IDT 2012

If anybody finds Tisha B'Av boring:                                            I was just looking over my shelf of "Appropriate
English-Language Reading for Tisha B'Av",and I came across
at least TWENTY titles from major publishers
[Artscroll.CIS,Targum Press,etc.] that are appropriate
reading--Yours for a 14-shekel contribution to L'maan Achai
& a promise of return in good condition day after fast.                       If fast is "cancelled" B'Ezrat Hashem,you get to keep the
book![Tisha=9,Bet,Alef,Bet=5]Rabbi Greenspan   0527650492