[RBS] Lema'an Achai's clothes' machsan at 120 Hayarden

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jul 26 11:44:53 IDT 2012

We would like to ask that due to the fact that Baruch Hashem we have a
backlog of stuff to sort, please don't bring clothes to our clothes machsan
on 120 Hayarden for the entire month of August.

Also we just want to remind everyone that the machsan is for clothes in
excellent condition only and not for household items, books or toys.

Thanks for your support!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115