[RBS] JOBOPPS: International Corporate recruiting in Israel

Deena Stadtman DStadtman at aish.com
Fri Jul 27 09:05:26 IDT 2012

BS"D

Does a home based job, with an international corporate with flexible hours do it for you? Vatit have successfully built a team of home based meeting coordinators in Israel and we are recruiting again in August to expand it.

The team are responsible for coordinating meetings for our sales teams to attend, with top corporate companies located in the UK, USA, Portugal and Germany.

We are looking for candidates with the following qualities :

-A Quiet home working environment (at least 5 hours a day),

-Who have made Aliyah

-Previous work experience a great advantage, especially in a sales role.

-Hard working, diligent and ambitious

-German and Portuguese as a mother tongue is a necessity for the German/Portuguese roles.

References from our current team members available on request

For more information about our company see www.vatit.com

Please reply to Justin.treger at yahoo.com with a CV attached to be considered for interviews which will take place Aug 5th and 6th