[RBS] Fw: stroller advice please

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:51:34 IDT 2012

I was asked to reply to a few people with the response I got - so, thought I would share incase anyone else is intereted.

So it seems that the CITY MINI is by far the most popuilar stroller in Ramat Bet Shemesh.  apparently it lies flat, is light, nice colours, folds easily, is light and has a good shade.  the best place to buy one in america is albee baby which is the most reasonable too.

So, a HUGE thank you to everyone that gave their time to write excellent detailed repsonses - (I'm a bit of an expert on the city mini now).

Susan