[RBS] Camp Kee Tov highly recommended

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:35:48 IDT 2012

Hi,
My daughter is in camp Kee Tov and I felt that I should publicize this on
the list since it is a really good camp.
It is run extremely professionally:
You just pull up and the counselors wait for you at the top of the stairs,
when you pick up you don't have to get out of your car, they call your child
and bring her up
They're very strict with drinking water
There's a place for each person's bag
My daughter is learning how to play baseball- she loves it, and wants to
join the Beit Shemesh little leagues.
The learning is excellent- interesting!!!! She actually comes home and wants
to share what she learnt (from the parsha, and from davening)
They sing Hatikva every day, which is really nice
In her dance class, she learnt so far an amazing dance; something you see in
the movies. I want to professionally video it, since the dance is really on
a high level.
And then in general, they have arts and crafts, challah baking, games,
archery, sewing, beading etc...
It is really professional; the kind of camp that you're child won't want to
miss a day

Contact:
dmwapner at inter.net.il

Suri