[RBS] Euro's

מענדל D mendydmtl56 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:58:55 IDT 2012

Hi
Any on out there who travels to a country that uses Euros , and can use
some i have euro COINS totaling 32 euros. Any one care to buy them please
contact me at 052 489 3637 if no answer PLEASE leave a message or SMS me at
the same #......  First come first served . I would like to sell all of
them. Current market value is 4.92 nis per euro  Take them all its yours
for 4.80 each
Thanks Mendel
--
"תמיד עיני ה' אלקיך בה מרשית השנה ועד אחרית השנה"

Do Kindness beyond reason. Defy terror with Beauty. Combat darkness with
Infinite Light. Saving the world one deed at a time.
Happiness keeps You Sweet ,
Trials keep You Strong ,
Sorrows keep You Human ,
Failures keeps You Humble ,