[RBS] Job Opportunity: Looking for Writer for Ongoing Website Content

s cole rbslist7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 03:07:26 IDT 2012

Hi,

We're looking for a content writer for our website company where we profile
different companies in different industries.

Looking for someone to work 3-4 hours per day.  A good writer, researcher,
with fresh ideas and a bit of pizzaz for the selling of the companies we
profile are required.

We are currently looking to pay 25 NIS per hour.

If interested, *email* us back a sample work with your contact info (it can
be small like 200 words) so we can read your fluency and other factors.

Thank you,

Shmuel
rbslist7 at gmail.com