[RBS] Kimat Chinam does return the difference in lower prices.

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 1 11:27:19 IDT 2012

Hi, All,
I went to Kimat Chinam this morning with a receipt from another store for an item that is cheaper in that store than at kimat chinam. I brough the receipt with my purchase of that item at kimat chinam and showed the receipt from the other store for the same item.
They gave me a credit slip for the difference.
And, because of the competition, it was a pleasure to shop there. Not good for them but great for us.
So, keep your receipts. you can get the same price at kimat chinam but with just a drop more of effort.
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.