[RBS] It's Wedding Season

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Fri Jun 1 12:06:24 IDT 2012

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee's Simcha Gemach is your "one stop"
 for information and helpful supplies for a wedding-
 In addition to our comprehensive 3rd Edition 65 page Wedding Guide-
 which has been hailed as a "must have" for your wedding planning purposes,
 we have the following items available:

-  exquisite laminated Sheva Brachot cards for the chuppah as well as
the week of sheva brachot
 - laminated cards - Tefillot for the Mother of the Chatan/Kallah and
for Tefillah L' Kallah/Chatan
-  attractively decorated baskets with emergency supplies (sewing kit,
bandaids, drug supplies etc)
also great for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs

 And available for rent if you are a Givat Sharett resident- we offer
the following:
- custom-made jewelry and imported tiaras for the kallah
- candles for the chuppah for the parents of the Chatan/Kallah
- 'Machzor L'Yom HaChuppah' for the Kallah on her wedding day. including
 All tefillot for the day of the Chatuna. All nusachs available

All of these items and more are available from
The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee Simcha Gemach in memory of Feigel
bat Tuvia Nisan
Write simchagemach at gmail.com for a price list or call project
coordinator Susan Barth 054-729-4964
ALL proceeds go towards projects helping the needy of Beit Shemesh.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7186 (20120601) __________

http://www.eset.com