[RBS] Raw Foods Workshop - starting THIS Thursday

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Sun Jun 3 09:00:36 IDT 2012

RAW  LIVING  FOODS WORKSHOP
with an expert raw foods chef

Do you want to feel
ALIVE,  LIGHT,  ENERGETIC, HAPPY ?

Come and learn how to prepare the most healthy and delicious food at home

Three workshop meetings in which we will learn:
·       What is Raw Food,  benefits,  enzymes, detoxification,
·       The Raw food Kitchen and equipment
·       How to combine Raw Food in our daily diet
·       The basic principles of Raw food
·       Advance preparation.
·       Shakes, Sprouts, sauces, spreads, soups, crackers and breads, rolls
and wraps, pastas, cakes, ice             creams and many more raw recipes.
·       Practical experience in preparation
·       Raw Food meal at the end of every meeting.
·       E - Recipes book will be given

Price : 600 Shekel for the 3 workshops. 250nis for one workshop

The workshops will take place in RBS

On: Thursday mornings June 7th, June 14th, June 21st from 9:00 to 13:00

For information and registration contact
The Center for Integrated Medicine at 991-1610 or beverly at refuah.co.il.

Registration is a must!

Beverly Chimes
Clinic Manager