[RBS] Join us to discuss Cutting for Stone

Jennifer Bloom jbloom at accepted.com
Sun Jun 3 14:24:12 IDT 2012

If you have read Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese, we would love to
hear what you think of the book in this month's book club meeting. Each
month, we read a book and meet to discuss it. We are an informal group of
women who gab intelligently and would love to meet like-minded women who
read and talk. In our discussions, we typically disagree among ourselves
about whether we like the book, care about its characters, would call it
literature, or feel we've learned anything about ourselves and/or human
nature. If you have an opinion, come share it!

If you would like more information about this Wednesday's meeting, email
back or call me (999-4781) for details.