[RBS] (no subject)

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:28:41 IDT 2012

Hello!

My name is Shachar, and I'm 19 years old. since september, I live and
volunteer in Beit Shemesh with an Israeli Scout's "Shnat Sherut"
group. (A Year of Service - we'll join IDF next year). we are 9 boys
and girls living in our apartment in Merkaz Bet Shemesh, all of us
were scouts as childs and as Adolescents. I'm looking for a child or
an adult, who was a member in the Boy Scouts of America. My group and
I would like to have with him, in our home, a nice conversation about
his movement and the activity. We speak both Hebrew and English. If
you know someone who may help, contact me. Thanks!

Shachar 054-5497345