[RBS] Looking for a post seminary or university student for childcare help

Ramat Bet Shemesh aliyah2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:58:36 IDT 2012

We are looking for a post seminary girl or university student who is
looking for some work in the afternoons in the Bet Shemesh area from around
1:30pm - 7pm. We are looking for someone to start ASAP on a continuous
basis to help out with my little children and light house keeping. This is
NOT for the summer only . We can discuss live-in/live out options and pay
as well as a possible border in exchange for some help.

If interested or know someone  interested please be in touch.

Thank you,