[RBS] Great opportunity for those who work with teens!

Adelman adelman5l at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:43:42 IDT 2012

YEDIDIM

is pleased to present its

Annual Summer Seminar

"CONNECTING WITH TODAY'S TEENS"

If you would you like to attain the keys for working with today's teens

then come join us for a riveting seminar that has enhanced the skills of hundreds of mechanchim and mentors.
	* World class presenters with years of experience in their fields

	*  The most critical issues facing today's teens will be addressed
	* Focus on practical solutions and approaches (not theory)
	* Job opportunities for those who qualify
Some of the topics that will be covered are:

	* Inspiring and empowering today's youth
	* Building positive relationships
	* Early detection of negative behavior and intervention
	* Tools for being an effective mechanech
	* Imparting the beauty of Yiddishkeit
	* Effective counseling techniques

Here is what some of our past participants have said about the seminar:

"Very professional, yet friendly; but most of all, extremely informative and
beneficial.  (I'm comparing it to the many chinuch classes that I've
attended.)"

"This conference was all, and more, than I ever expected.  Though I would
have loved for it to be longer,  it was awesome!  The speakers were great, no issue was brushed aside,
the answers were thought provoking, and most of all, it gave us a solid
foundation of what is expected from a mashpia, and how to relate to our
talmidim."

To find out more details or to request an application and syllabus you may send an email to
Adelman at yedidimonline.com or phone 02-540-9000

If you know others who can benefit from this, please forward them this message.

All the best!

Faivel Adelman
Program coordinator