[RBS] Going Rate for Hi Risers? and hi riser for sale.

Adina spitkyng at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:02:32 IDT 2012

Trying to sell my hi riser, its 5 years old and was used maybe 5 times a
year since purchasing new for i think 1700 or something around that.
they are standard mattresses, nothing special but i never had a complaint
from anyone.
many people are coming and telling me they wont pay more than 700 shekel,
are there hi risers being sold out there new for 1000 shekel? bc i will
lower my price.
someone more informed on the subject please help me understand.
im asking 900 shekel. 80/190, and its in really good condition. i am
selling it because i have a sibling in jerusalem, moving to the states and
she is giving me the one she has, which i need to deliver here as well.
if anyone is interested please let me know