[RBS] looking for a post seminary or university student as a live in Nanny

Ramat Bet Shemesh aliyah2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:43:34 IDT 2012

We are looking for a post seminary girl or university student who is
looking for a live in nanny job in the Bet Shemesh area. We are
looking for someone to start ASAP on a continuous basis to help out
with my little children and light house keeping. This is NOT for the
summer only .

If interested or know someone interested please be in touch.

Thank you,