[RBS] The Summer Mega Mall is TOMORROW!!

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 09:51:01 IDT 2012

The RBS Summer Mega Mall is TOMORROW, MONDAY JUNE 11TH

When: Monday June 11th
Time: Morning 11-1, Evening 7-10.30
Where: Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Nachal Refaim, RBS Alef

42 vendors under one roof, NO ENTRANCE FEE!!!

Split the pot raffle.  Tickets cost 10 shekels.  Half the money raised goes to the lucky winner and half goes to Hatzala.  Look out for our lovely volunteers walking around selling tickets or buy from our vendors.

Kehilla card discounts and freebies!!!  Don't forget to bring your card.

Check out our facebook page for vendor discounts
http://www.facebook.com/events/103380346469549/

Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com
www.flickr.com