[RBS] Fw: Shidduchim Workshop: Helping our child (and ourselves) through the process.

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 22:59:07 IDT 2012

This Week:

Investigations
-Making those phone calls
-Dealing with Shadchanim: “What’s a resume?”
-Outline of Dating Structure and Ideas Behind It
-The First Date and onward...

4 - Part Shidduchim Workshop:
 Helping our child (and ourselves) through the process.

Tuesday, June 12th
Trydus Home
122/3 HaYarden, second floor
Ramat Beit Shemesh
9:00 am
OR

Wednesday, June 6th
 Loring Home
  6/2 Nachal Noam  [ behind in the cottages]
Ramat Beit Shemesh
  8:15 PM

Many great recommendations! (and Wedding Invitations!!!)

Quotes: "It really helped me prepare for this next stage of our lives."
"Insights Invaluable!"         Riki Fried

"...helped me tremendously --- the guidelines and answers to all our endless questions granted me and I know all those in the group success in all our endeavors.
”I personally recommend her workshop to anyone"      Chaya Dina Shriki

4-week workshop with Sara Dina Golembo covering Shidduch topics aimed to help you feel clearer and more at ease.

For more information, callSara Dina 999-0761