[RBS] Sweet Indoor Young Neutered Cats Need Homes

fiberartchic fiberartchic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:41:54 IDT 2012

I have done it all to save the adopter of one of these loving cats over 700nis.
The cats have been neutered (they are males) de-wormed (even though they never
had worms)and vaccinated. They were born in my home and have only lived indoors,
so they are very clean and healthy and litter trained. These cats are so sweet
it's amazing, they purr all the time and want to be on laps and are super
affectionate.Great for kids too. I promise these are not stam outdoor stray cats
at all! These are companions!
They were born Purim time, so they are in between kitten and cat.
Have 4 but have decided to keep two unless I can really find the right home for
them, but sadly the other two will probably end up outside unless anyone wants
to take one, simply because its too much for small apartment dwelling to have so
many cats, it breaks my heart to have to do it but shelters are a worse fate.
Come visit and see how sweet these little guys are!

077-950-0240 leave a message if theres no answer.
The Eisenberg Family, Ramat Beit Shemesh A