[RBS] Lema'an Achai is looking for sherut leumi girls for next year

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Jun 11 12:47:15 IDT 2012

Lema'an Achai is looking for 2 sherut leumi girls for next year, one full-
time and one part-time.

The full time job includes office work and the planning and running of a
varied number of projects including food drives, summer camps, bat mitzvah
project, "work searches" and more..

The part-time job is working in a girls' moadonit 3 afternoons a week.

For details, please e-mail me or call me at the number below.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115