[RBS] Fw: Youth Summer program at the RBS Matnas

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 12 00:14:46 IDT 2012

the registration will start on June 17th and will end on June 24th
Youth Summer program at the RBS  Matnas
We will have a youth Summer program at the RBS Matnas
on  Mon, Wed,Thur during afternoon & evening hours in July.
for grades :going to 7th-going to 11th

cost 500 NIS+100 NISregistration fee which we won't return in
case of cancellation
 you can come and register every afternoon between16:00-19:00 at the RBS
Matnas.
We won't make a phone registration.no of places is limited.25 girls and 25
boys
here is the program in general,

there might be changes

we want it to be 1 group for girls and 1 group for boys

on plan: carting, swimming pool, Luna park, karaoke and more.............

please don't mail me for questions

here is Eli hoffman mail (the youth instructor):elitova10 at gmail.com