[RBS] JOB OPP: Work From Home Sales Agents Needed

yotzma2 yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 09:35:37 IDT 2012

We are looking for home based sales agents to join
our Israel based sales team. The team has been successfully working from home in Israel
for 10 years!

Requirements:

   1. Be a native English speaker.
   2. Must have a working computer with high speed internet.
   3. Must be able to access our web based programs, search engines, and
   the web sites of our clients. (Be able to adjust your internet filtering if
   you have it)
   4. Must be computer literate. You should be able to navigate the web
 with ease.
   5. Be able to commit to 28 hours a week, Monday - Thursday evenings, (about 7
   hours each evening.) Our Israel team is Shomer Shabbos and Chag.

We are looking for people who are interested in a long term position. Almost all of our current team has be with us for 5-10 years!

 A BIG plus if you have sales experience or customer service experience via the
   phones.

Please send your CV to me at joshmoesch at gmail.com

RBSA Resident.