[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for T-lee shells

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:14:17 IDT 2012

At last a cotton shell that comes true to size rather than tight, X tight, XX tight and 'are you kidding me, people really get into that!'

I bought 3 on special offer at the mega mall last night for 120 shekels and LOVE them.  I can breathe!  It is such a pleasure to get a cotton shell that does not feel like a support stocking.

They come in white and black.

If you want to breathe too call Talia at Designer Basics on 992 4701 or Liz from Liz's loft on 995 1526.

Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com
www.flickr.com
www.paverpolisrael.com