[RBS] Youth Summer program at the RBS Matnas

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 13 08:19:57 IDT 2012

Youth Summer program at the RBS Matnas
the registration will start on June 17th and will end on June 24th
Youth Summer program at the RBS  Matnas
We will have a youth Summer program at the RBS Matnas
on  Mon, Wed,Thur during afternoon & evening hours in July.
for grades :going to 7th-going to 11th

cost 500 NIS+100 NISregistration fee which we won't return in
case of cancellation
 you can come and register every afternoon between16:00-19:00 at the RBS
Matnas.
We won't make a phone registration.no of places is limited.25 girls and 25
boys
here is the program in general,

there might be changes

we want it to be 1 group for girls and 1 group for boys

on plan: carting, swimming pool, Luna park, karaoke and more.............

please don't mail me for questions

here is Eli hoffman mail (the youth instructor):elitova10 at gmail.com