[RBS] EYEDOC Recommendation

Ellen Shafner eshafner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:57:32 IDT 2012

I have bought a few pair of multifocal glassses in Israel over the past 10
years and I must say that my recent experience with Dr. Hanoch Schwartz was
by far the most positive. I went  to Dr. Schwartz with my prescription in
hand after having had an eye exam by my opthamologist. Dr. Schwartz and his
wife, Naomi, explained which frames would best suit my prescription and
they waited very patiently while I tried on MOST of them.

I ended up getting two pair of glasses (one for very close work) and a pair
of clip-on sunglasses made to fit on my multifocal frames. All three items
cost me less than my last pair of multifocals *with* my Macabbi discount. I
am very happy with the quality - there was no adjustment time and they feel
great.

I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz for his professionalism, excellent prices
and the very fast delivery time.

992-1979
Hachartzit 6 A
Beit Shemesh