[RBS] Neve Ruchama Transportation next year

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Wed Jun 13 14:24:13 IDT 2012

 We are organizing the transportation to Neve Ruchama next year and would
like anyone sending to Neve Ruchama who would be interested in private
transportation to be in touch with me ASAP.  If you know of anyone sending
next year pls. forward this e-mail to them to be sure their child has an
opportunity to join the hasaa.    Thanks! jaely     Jael Kurtz
Celebrate Israel Website and Event Planning
054-789-9942
jael at celebrateisrael.com (mailto:jael at celebrateisrael.com)
www.celebrateisrael.com (http://www.celebrateisrael.com/)
Fax:  972-50-681-2740