[RBS] Call for Teen Volunteers at Mercaz Rakefet/Ligdol V'Lifroach

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:49:25 IDT 2012

Call for Teen Volunteers

Next Monday 18/06 at 15.00 teens interested in volunteering in our organization during the Summer our invited to visit our Toy Library to see the activities up close.

Recommended age for volunteering - 14 - 18.

Attending on 18/06 does not obligate you to volunteer.  Number of volunteers needed is limited.

Please register your interest with Maayan - maayan at ligdolvlifroach.org.

 In addition, we need adult volunteers throughout the year to help us  in the Toy Library.  Pleasant working environment, flexible hours  offered.

Contact Maayan on 02-9920947 or by email - Maayan at ligdolvlifroach.org

 Thanks