[RBS] For all those music lovers out there!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:39:24 IDT 2012

B"H, this year will be our 11th year putting on the the *FREE "End of
the School Year Luz Concert" with the Kol Berama Choir.

This year's concert will IY"H be very special while we take you on a
Musical Journey to the time between the 2 Batei Mikdash.
Visit with a family of Leviim as they reminisce about the first Beit
Hamikdash, and they look forward to the second Beit Hamikdash's
rebuilding.
The music, entertainment and lessons will be something for the whole
family to enjoy and learn from.

   !!!Don't miss it!!!

NOTE: There  are 2 new songs from local artists - one about "Shalom"
and the other a beautiful new piece to the word of "Al Naharot Bavel",
ending with words from "Shir Hama'alot" - a very uplifting song.

As we approach the "3 Weeks", the music & lessons learned are
particularly important and powerful.
========================
B"H, the costs have risen dramatically with over 1,000 people coming
for the last 3 years.

This year's concert will cost close to NIS 10,000 and it is the first
time we're asking for local sponsors to help us cover the costs.

If you can help and/or be in touch with others that can - it would be
most appreciated - Tizku Lemitzvot.

Have a great Shabbos!
(Or Shavua Tov if you're reading this next week :-)

-Ephrayim & Miriam Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com