[RBS] Diesel fuel price survey for Beit Shemesh

Shmuel Rothenberg rothenberg_marty at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 09:00:21 IDT 2012

Here are current DIESEL PRICES in Beit Shemesh (survey 14-Jun)

7.18 - DELEK Har Tuv B
7.57 - Sonol Route 375 Beitar
8.06 - Dor Alon Har Tuv A
8.06 - Paz Route 38 near Big
8.36 - Sonol Zecharia
8.58 - Sonol Route 38 Eshtaol

The DELEK in Har Tuv B appears hardly known, but has very competitive prices.

BE AWARE that no-name brand diesel outlets are well known for selling tainted or dirty diesel fuel.  This can and will clog your fuel injectors, costing about 8,000 NIS to repair.  (It happened to me, as well as several other families in Beit Shemesh that I know personally)

You will save more in the long-term if you buy higher quality diesel from a distributor that stands by his product.

ASK YOUR MECHANIC!

-Shmuel Rothenberg