[RBS] Question about upgrading from 10MB download to 15 or 20 MB?

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon Jun 18 18:04:19 IDT 2012

Hi

I currently have 10 MB from Bezeq and wanted to ask the community a question about upgrading my internet speed. I was given a choice to go to either 15MB or 20 MB download. Will I see any minor or major difference if I choose 15MB or 20 MB? The price difference is a couple of shekels from Bezeqint and no differnece from bezeq.
Is it worth it to upgrade?  I also have to get a new modem/router and Bezeq wants me to buy the router from them but I have to pay them 12 installalments of 15 shekels each month .  I perfer to buy my own router that I know is mine.  Any ideas or options of specific brands of modem router to go to?

Any help would be appreciated
Please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net
Reuven Ashenberg