[RBS] A Dream Team for Your Bar-Mitzvah

Baruch and Yaffa Swinkin bswinkin at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 20:45:27 IDT 2012

B'H we just finished celebrating the bar-mitzvah of our dear son Mikey. We couldn't even dream how incredible it would be and we wanted to publicly show our hakaras hatov to the following people who went above and beyond to make every aspect of Shabbos and the reception a resounding success.

Zevy and Michali Weissmandel for their top notch and plentiful food, their attention to detail, the patience and calm during stressful times and the amazing staff who provided service efficiently and always with smiles on their faces;  Yehuda Schwartz for his beautiful floral and food arrangement; our photographer, Eugene Weissberg knew exactly how to work with our kids to get the best shots and the acrobatics that he had to pull off to get all of the candid dancing scenes were incredible; our videographer Nachshon Philipson - the slide show that he helped us put together received raves and his professionalism and courteousness throughout made him a pleasure to work with;  Sara Bellar made the "tisrokot" for our two girls, making them feel very special and impressed all of the ladies. and last but not least, the Kol Haneshoma team of Simcha Sussman and Pesach Woznica. Words cannot describe the ruach that was in the ulam last night. The music was perfect at every stage, never seemed too loud, and Simcha's singing speaks for itself.

Rarely in life do events like this work out even better than you had hoped for. We are forever grateful to everyone for making our dream come true. We highly recommend you do the same for your simcha. Feel free to email or call us for any phone numbers or if you need any further details or information.

Baruch and Yaffa Swinkin