[RBS] A week from Thursday - Al Naharot Bavel - A Musical! (Free Entrance)

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:28:13 IDT 2012

           AL NAHAROT BAVEL
=======================================
FIRST and FOREMOST an INCREDIBLE ... THANK YOU!
To the sponsors helping make this concert happen!
=======================================
          Impressions Catering:992-0276
          iVoteIsrael.com
          Einit:991-8111
          Holy Bagel:991-3121
          Iriyat Beit Shemesh: Chen Chareidi Department
=======================================
           AL NAHAROT BAVEL

Come join Machon Hamikdash and the Kol Berama Boys choir
As we take you on a Musical Journey to the time between the Two Batei Mikdash.

           AL NAHAROT BAVEL

Visit with a family of Leviim as the grandfather reminisces about the
first Beit Hamikdash
And the grandson searches for a hidden treasure - as he looks forward
to the building of the second Beit Hamikdash!

           AL NAHAROT BAVEL

The music, entertainment and lessons will be something for the whole
family to enjoy and learn from.

As we approach the "3 Weeks", the music & lessons learned are
particularly important and powerful.

AL NAHAROT BAVEL: Thursday, June 28th, 6:45 PM at the Luz Park

DVDs of the "Pesach Time Tunnel" and all other KBC disks will be on
sale for NIS 25.
The sale of these disks, helps make these events and all other Simchat
Yechiel projects possible.

http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/choir_cds.htm

-Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com