[RBS] rental by the hour-RBS A studio

M A mamericus at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 00:12:57 IDT 2012

Running chuggim?  Need a padded floor for tumbling? Moving to Beit Shemesh and want to offer exercise classes?  We still have hours available for you to rent and get your classes, private workout, or chuggim.  Call Mordechai 052-786-7040, or Marla 052-86-9635/077-431-0116, or just email with the times you are looking to reserve.  We welcome you to call and come by to see the space.  Includes a bathroom, external sink, waiting/changing area and more than 40m square of open space!