[RBS] re RBS mikva situation

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 IDT 2012

 propose that we , the ladies who are fed up with three hour lines at the
moetza datit mikva ,
simply write a letter to the minister of religious  affairs, cc our
mayor and all kinds of press, that until another moetza datit mikva is
opened in RBS, under the auspices of Rav Spektor and with balaniyot who
trust that we are not heretics, we will simply stop going to the mikva.

if we are real suckers, we can say that this threat will go into effect at
a certain date, if we have good reason to think that there is  any more
work needed to be done