[RBS] New workshops forming!

Devora Levy dlevycoaching at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:12:03 IDT 2012

Hi Ladies,
I'm pleased to announce the opening of some Drama workshops which will Im
yirtza Hashem take place over the summer, and possibly in September as well.

Some women have voiced their desire to express themselves in a creative,
warm and safe setting. I want to give the opportunity for all women to
perform at their level. I'd like to open different groups for women of all
ages.
I have one starting in September p"G for 10-12 year-olds,(through
hakshiva), a teen group in August and am looking to fill a ladies' group
too next week!!

For more information please feel free to email or call me.( I also offer
private coaching in drama, and life coaching.)

New opportunities....
New Discoveries...
 Come and discover a new you in our
 CREATIVE DRAMA WORKSHOP