[RBS] Regal gold sale!!!

regal Jewelry&Watches regalrbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:29:46 IDT 2012

OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

Having made our decision to discontinue selling gold jewelry,

we are currently clearing our ENTIRE stock of 14k gold jewelry – at
absolutely rock bottom prices!

Our entire range is now reduced to clear with prices ranging from just
130-180 shekels per gram! That’s less than cost price!!!

And what’s more, you can even trade in your old gold at a rate of a
whopping 102 shekels per gram and use it to pay for your new collection!

That’s right – double gain!

This is your chance to finally buy that necklace you’ve always wished you
could afford or to trade in your antiquated engagement ring for a brand new
one at hardly any extra cost!

This is no exaggeration!

Just see these figures for yourself!

Example 1: You’ve had your eye set on those gold earrings in the window for
weeks. But the price? 1,260 shekels! Today’s clearance price? 546 shekels!!!

And if you want to pay in 3 instalments: 182 shekels per month!!!

Example 2: You’ve always wished you could trade in that awful wedding ring
that your shvigger chose for you. But the price of the new ring you’ve been
dreaming of? 1,350 shekels!

Today’s price: 585 shekels!!! Trade in your old ring (in this example let’s
say it weighs the same as the new one) and all you have left to pay is 126
shekels!!!!

But there’s just one snag: So many people have already taken advantage that
the shelves are literally emptying out by the hour!

This sale will only continue for a few more days. By mid next-week we will
either be totally sold out, or we will be returning the left-over items to
suppliers.

So if you’re one of those people who know how to snap up a bargain – you’d
better make your way over to Regal TODAY!!

We’re situated in the mercaz mischari RBS A – across from Bank Pagi.

Opening times: Sunday – Thursday 10am to 8:30pm. Friday: 9:30am to 12:30pm

Phone number: 02 992 3004. (Please be patient if we can’t get to the phone
immediately these days. We’re busy attending to all those people who beat
you to the bargains.)

See you there!

The management.

N.B. Regal will still continue to stock all brands of watches, silver
jewelry, gold-filled jewelry, pearl jewelry, designer jewelry and… some new
exciting lines on the way once we’ve cleared those shelves!