[RBS] lema'an achai needs volunteers for food recovery program

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jun 21 09:25:53 IDT 2012

Lema'an Achai is very grateful for all donations of left-over cooked food
that we receive from catered events.  We really appreciate the generosity of
the ba'alei simcha and the community at large.
Usually the donated food is brought to our office the day following the
simcha which is easiest for us.
In some cases, the baalei simcha don't have refrigerator space to store the
food until the next day so our staff members get called out late at night at
the end of the simcha to come pick up the food and take it to our office.

We would really appreciate the help of few dedicated volunteers to take on
this job (no calls during the Omer and the 3 weeks guaranteed!!).  It would
have to be people who are up at late hours and have cars.

Please let me know if you would like to help with this important mitzvah!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115