[RBS] Avidan Weitzman

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 21:38:56 IDT 2012

For those who don't remember, Avidan was the policeman
from RBS, who was forced to take part in the brainwashing
sessions prior to the GK expulsion.  He went to his superiors
and said that he won't continue nor would he participate in the
actual gerush.

He was fired for it, had young kids at the time, and spent the
next ten months re-training as an electrician, going through
some financial hardship in the process.

That Succot 2005, I had him speak in my back yard, with a
showing of over 70 people from BS and RBS.  We collected
some money for him, and I put it in his mailbox anonymously.

I met him today for the first time since then, and he has written
a book, which is ready for printing.  But Avidan does not have
the 10,000 shekel needed for the first 500 books he'd like to
print as a start.

If anyone would like to have a dedication page, or just help Avidan
out, to get his book published, please call him at 999-9887.

Tizku l'mitzvot.

Shoshanna Schilit

p.s. He does electric work in our area i.e. timers, outlets, fuse
box problems, installing light fixtures and fans, etc.