[RBS] Free Pizza from Hut Pizza with every computer repair!!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jun 24 17:11:00 IDT 2012

Come and get a free slice of PIZZA HUT pizza with a 1 hour computer repair
in your home or in our lab.  Offer expires on June 30th!  Also,...

While Supply Last.. Treat your graduates to a wonderful present of a 7"
Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  For more details, see our Facebook page. If you
become a fan of ours on Facebook you may be eligible to get an additional
100 NIS off the purchase of this wonderful tablet!!

Call PC INTEGRITY for the best in customer service.   We repair computers in
your home or in our lab!

- Virus removal
- Internet set up for all new Olim (and Nefesh B'Nefesh discounts!!!!)
- Data Backup Solutions
- Hardware and Software Repairs
- Laptop repairs and RENTALS!

PC Integrity