[RBS] Summer Youth Programme at the Heb University

Daniel Raye danraye at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:45:26 IDT 2012

For those who don't know, Hebrew University (Givat Ram campus) runs a
science programme every summer. Right now, there is space in the afternoon
programme (2 PM - 5 PM) about genetics, for kids entering grades 7-9, from
July 22nd-Aug 2.

If you might be interested in sending your child, please be in contact with
the university ASAP. My son and some friends have signed up but we need a
few more registrants to keep the programme open. Details are on their
website:
http://outreach.huji.ac.il/projects/community/app/helpers/flashpageflip/pagefliprtl.php?magazinid=29.
The phone number is 02 6584418 or 02 6585346.

Thanks
Daniel Raye