[RBS] 15 Pounds and Counting...

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:29:34 IDT 2012

I want to give a HIGH-FIVE to the Rosenberg's Weight Loss Group for Men.

In the 10 weeks I was there, I lost over 7 KG (almost 9% of my body weight),
and I've continued to lose in the month after, too.

At the initial meeting, you are given a choice of a few methods. I chose the
budget system.

After this first meeting, we came in just once a week, for between 2-10
minutes a person to review our progress and get us through any hard areas.

I don't want to give too much away, but if you are a guy looking to learn
how to lose weight, I strongly recommend you give this a try.

Shraga & Elisheva Rosenberg (licensed nutritionist), in RBSA

999-6479 or elisheva8 at bezeqint.net

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733